Premier League 2022/23

Trippier was just sent off for Newcastle for a tackle similar to Lundstram's yesterday - perhaps even more dangerous. 

VAR has reviewed it and it's been overturned. 

It's a tactical foul. Yellow is fair. 

There was another, similar challenge earlier in the game which was also a yellow. 

2 minutes ago, compo said:

I wonder what kind of show Newcastle are going to make they have had a decent start money is no object now the sky's the limit I would think .

They're being quite sensible with it.

I suspect they'd be happy to be pushing for a European spot. 

Villa 1 down v West Ham. Really surprised that they didn’t bring more players in during the summer. Gerrard was mumping his chops that the Rangers board didn’t back him, he’s hardly done well with the cash the Villa board have given him tbh.

Needs results soon or he’ll be seeing much more of his family than he’d have hoped.

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Yes still starting games with Sean longstaff and Chris wood dispute having endless funds. Fair play tbh.

To be fair, Guimaraes and Wilson were recently injured, and their new signing, Isak, wasn't available.