Premier League 2022/23

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

It gives me the boke to see them win, but I captained Haaland in my fantasy team...

I do the EPL fantasy league this is my team 

Ramsdale

Dier

Trippier

Saliba

Thiago Silva

Salah

Mahrez

Xhaka

Eriksen

Havertz

Alvarez

subs

De Gea

Weghorst

Almiron

Perisic 

changes will have to be made 

I’d like Arsenal first and Newcastle second or even the other way round but if it’s going to Manchester, then City all day every day. 
City take flak and “plastics” taunts for their new Middle-East wealth but I remember the Trautmann/Johnstone/Revie team and the wonderful Colin Bell side. “Plastics” don’t attract 30,000 crowds while playing in lower Divisions. I reckon 30-40,000 is their core, though, and the rest are glory hunters.

City were my English side until Guardiola turned up.  Can't stand him and the EPL is just a playground for foreign billionaires nowadays.  

I still hate Man Utd though - horrible club.  

Hopefully Everton get relegated and Liverpool remain in mid table.  

This evening's match was great viewing though.  One of the best matches I've watched in ages and Arsenal deserved the victory. 

Have no time for Manchester sides after what that city did to us,their Gestapo Cops hidden up side streets had to be paid for something,so disrupt big screen and give them their chance.

Come on Arsenal,led by one of our own.:drum: