Premier League 2022/23

40 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Cops hidden up side streets had to be paid for something

I arrived in Manchester about 10am that day and there was plenty of 'something' going on for the police presence to be warranted.  

They turned the screens off because they were concerned about what might happen in the vicinity.  It was meant to diffuse the situation, not antagonise it.  I don't think that was the correct thing to do but can also understand why they did it.  

22 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Two scumbag supports

The only Evertonians I knew were my brother’s RC in-laws. Great blokes. Bro served his time on the Clyde so he wasn’t normally well disposed to the other side. He liked these guys, though. The day of his wedding Everton were at home to City. It’s a wonder the wedding cars didn’t go to Goodison instead of the Registry Office. 

57 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

arrived in Manchester about 10am that day and there was plenty of 'something' going on for the police presence to be warranted.  

Got there the day before.had a great day in Picaddilly Square.Next day again in Picaddily Square,then on to a booked day in a club,can't remember where,then on to the second area of game being showed.Again a great time,other than result,back to our digs and woke up next morning to the news of the "riots".

Hence my hatred of wanting Manchester clubs to fail,nothing to do with clubs,but plenty to do with how Manchester set up the situation.

14 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Hence my hatred of wanting Manchester clubs to fail,nothing to do with clubs,but plenty to do with how Manchester set up the situation.

Glasgow votes SNP.  We should really hate all Glasgow clubs, if we're going to go down that route.  

13 hours ago, compo said:

I do the EPL fantasy league this is my team 

Ramsdale

Dier

Trippier

Saliba

Thiago Silva

Salah

Mahrez

Xhaka

Eriksen

Havertz

Alvarez

subs

De Gea

Weghorst

Almiron

Perisic 

changes will have to be made 

You can see my team in the Gersnet league on the PL fantasy site. 

I'm top.

You're bottom...