Premier League 2022/23

Isn't it about time Everton was removed from its annual dance with death and just went somewhere out of the way for a year or two to figure itself out? I don't pay much attention to the EPL but it seems to me Everton is one of those clubs whose perennial role is to achieve nothing and make no improvement.

Leeds United always talked of as a giant we’ll even giants can fail just ask Goliath

Southhampton a team that’s produced lots of fine players but can’t seem to hold on to them for any length of time 

And Leicester champions only seven seasons back probably their biggest mistake was removing Rodger’s I think he would have kept them in the premiership, but the big question is can all three get promoted back to the top table next season 

Leeds were giants in the Revie years but didn’t do much before or since. Everton have been names if not always giants since day one but they’ve got to start earning proper big team status again.

Leicester and So’ton are pretty much middle of the roaders. I can see So’ton coming straight back up, Leeds not so much nor Leicester. You’re right. They should have kept Rogers.

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Leeds were giants in the Revie years but didn’t do much before or since. Everton have been names if not always giants since day one but they’ve got to start earning proper big team status again.

Leicester and So’ton are pretty much middle of the roaders. I can see So’ton coming straight back up, Leeds not so much nor Leicester. You’re right. They should have kept Rogers.

Leicester’s business model was high risk.
It was very dependent on buying then selling players for high profits margins like Mahrez,Maguire, N’Golo Kante, Chilwell etc

No sales in recent years meant they couldn’t recruit as they’d previously being doing