• John Lundstram
    • Tom Lawrence
    • Ryan Kent
    • Antonio Colak
    • Malik Tillman
    • Scott Wright
    • Glen Kamara

Colak by a distance.

Good to see one of the new signing starting to look at home.

Sands didn't play badly but is part of a central defence that isn't really functioning and makes you think we'll need to score at least two or three next week, just to make extra time.

2 hours ago, gisabeer said:

Sands for me.  Getting heaps of un warranted criticism but he put in a solid performance.  Davis had a good first half but tired considerably in the second half.   

Understandable in Davis' case as he hasnt been getting minutes.  He is STILL a Rolls Royce of a player - would be one of the first names on my teamsheets, particularly in European games.

10 hours ago, craig said:

Understandable in Davis' case as he hasnt been getting minutes.  He is STILL a Rolls Royce of a player - would be one of the first names on my teamsheets, particularly in European games.

We played a very high tempo in the first half and it took a lot out the players .   Gio needs to be smarter with his substitutions next time round.  And start players on form.  I think he's far too loyal to certain players.   

Don't think anyone stood out - various players already mentioned had good periods of the game but also fell out of things or were culpable of poor decisions on the ball.

All things considered I think Colak was most consistent and I also feel McLaughlin deserves some credit for two excellent stops.