[FT] PSV 0 - 1 Rangers (Colak 60)

No failures tonight. Everyone did their job. The players who have let themselves down a little recently all stood up and did themselves proud - McLaughlin, Goldson, Kamara, Barisic were all terrific. 

24 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Porto, Leipzig, Benfica. Thankyouplease

Porto and Benfica can't play in the same group, so would swap with RB Salzburg in pot 3, that would be the best draw on paper. But I'd equally be happy with Real Madrid, Liverpool and Inter Milan. Juts want to avoid Man City as They're my English team and have been since I was a kid. 

I thought after the last few minutes blitz in the first half that the odds were heavily stacked against us. But with de Jong going off I felt a little more confident. That second half performance was epic, we dominated them, we grew stronger as they felt rattled, great pressing led to the goal and we managed the game out superbly. Very proud and delighted. Well done to every single one of them but Sands deserved MOTM, he was immense. 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

It’s strange what supporting Rangers does to you?  I swear I looked at my watch with 5 minutes to go and it was actually running backwards. 

You need to reset it from Tim Time.