[FT] PSV 0 - 1 Rangers (Colak 60)

47 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

I agree. PSV did seem at a loss. The commentator made the point that unlike their previous game with Monaco, the seemed to have accepted their fate. However, having said that, when Colak was substituted the pessimist in me was screaming "if they score in the dying seconds, we've no centre forward for extra time"

Exactly what I said.  

I’m a wee bit annoyed that we have to wait until 5pm (likely 5.30pm) for the draw, not what we were used to with the Europa League. What a great thing to be annoyed about today 😀

I am bursting with pride this morning and can't keep the smile of my face.  I thought we were 50/50 but we were better than that.  As for that youtube video pure joy and passion.   If anyone wondered about the commitment of that team and the management it is all there.

20 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I’m a wee bit annoyed that we have to wait until 5pm (likely 5.30pm) for the draw, not what we were used to with the Europa League. What a great thing to be annoyed about today 😀

Wait until the Wed/Thur hangovers.  At least Friday's weren't too bad... ;)

Honestly there was a feeling of inevitability about it after our goal went in. As the team

defending the lead your are bricking it, but I was thinking if I was a PSV supporter I’d be raging because they were doing nothing at all. Long balls and no ideas. 

On a separate note entirely, Champions League qualification is massive in progressing our reputation and prestige in Europe that one step further. Europa League is great entertainment but it is not respected the same way. We can now say to prospective signings that we are a team who make the Champions League sometimes, whereas up until now you could be excused for saying we weren’t at that level yet.