With our injury problems and players not at an acceptable level, not much scope for change tonight.

MY team

McCrorie 

Tav

Goldson

Sands

Barisic

Lundstram

Kamara

Wright

Tillman

Kent

Colak 

Edited by buster.

42 minutes ago, buster. said:

With our injury problems and players not at an acceptable level, not much scope for change tonight.

MY team

McCrorie 

Tav

Goldson

Sands

Barisic

Lundstram

Kamara

Wright

Tillman

Kent

Colak 

I would be happy enough with your team, but I think I would maybe play two upfront tonight and throw Morelos in.

Im a huge Kent fan but perhaps start him on the bench or alternatively put him in for Tillman. But I quite like this:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Lundstram Sands Barisic

Arfield Kamara

Tillman

Morelos Colak

3 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Napoli are top of Seria A

And Freiburg are top of the Bundesliga, only 5 games have been played and Napoli have drawn two and are joint 2nd. Obviously they are a very good team I’m just saying they are not in the category of teams who should be thrashing us, we should be holding our own against them, at home especially. 

21 minutes ago, Gribz said:

I would be happy enough with your team, but I think I would maybe play two upfront tonight and throw Morelos in.

Im a huge Kent fan but perhaps start him on the bench or alternatively put him in for Tillman. But I quite like this:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Lundstram Sands Barisic

Arfield Kamara

Tillman

Morelos Colak

Morelos still looked way off it during his cameo at the weekend. Needs to improve his condition and get more minutes before he is ready to start at this level.

Kent and Wright required to defend when needed. Move the game up the park when possible.

33 minutes ago, DMAA said:

And Freiburg are top of the Bundesliga, only 5 games have been played and Napoli have drawn two and are joint 2nd. Obviously they are a very good team I’m just saying they are not in the category of teams who should be thrashing us, we should be holding our own against them, at home especially. 

B365 odds to win group reflect the difference. Liverpool are hot favourite although on the field, not as hot as last season.

Liverpool : 1/3

Napoli & Ajax : 11/2

Rangers : 16/1 (drifted from 14)

Plzen are 150/1

Copenhagen 100/1

Zagreb 20/1 (after a win last night)

Edited by buster.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

MY team

McCrorie 

Tav

Goldson

Sands

Barisic

Lundstram

Kamara

Wright

Tillman

Kent

Colak