I wonder how many senior pros are fit to pic a team from now? I wonder how many of the players who are running down their contracts you Bears would want to re-sign? I wonder how many of you Bears would want to retain the services of the current DOF? I wonder how many of you Bears feel like the manager has had a fair level of support from the board? 

For me the answers are - not enough, none, not me, no.      

The lack of proper investment in the side since we won the league is the main reason we're in the position we find ourselves now.  It's the reason Gerrard left too.  To an extent GVB is carrying the can for the boards failures and this shouldn't be overlooked but at the same time our manager has failed to get to grips with scottish football.  Injuries haven't been kind to him,  our squad are dropping like flies.   Over the piece though our general gameplay has left a lot to be desired and we're now at a point we're the fans have no faith in our manager.   The capitulation in the Champions league before a ball was kicked and the spineless performances at the scum dome have left deep scars  will take an eternity to repair.  Now we're struggling to beat anyone.   There is no way back for Gio.

As for the board... they have seriously dropped the ball and set us back years.   The good work that had been done since our return to the top flight is now a distant memory and we now find ourselves back to the drawing board.   As much as I feel that the job is too big for our manager the same can be said about others behind the scenes and in the board room.    Heads should roll there too.

8 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I wonder how many senior pros are fit to pic a team from now? I wonder how many of the players who are running down their contracts you Bears would want to re-sign? I wonder how many of you Bears would want to retain the services of the current DOF? I wonder how many of you Bears feel like the manager has had a fair level of support from the board? 

For me the answers are - not enough, none, not me, no.      

Not enough. 

None. 

Yes, me. 

Yes.