DK open letter to Board

44 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

All stitched up.

Guess we can all just tune in to the big leagues.

All stitched up, agreed.

But I won't be taking the option of tuning into the big leagues but I guess I'm in the age bracket that they ain't very concerned about.

19 minutes ago, buster. said:

All stitched up, agreed.

But I won't be taking the option of tuning into the big leagues but I guess I'm in the age bracket that they ain't very concerned about.

I’d rather watch Highland League. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I’d rather watch Highland League. 

I wouldn't go that far.

Womens beach volleyball league and a cool drink, played a couple of stones throw from my house would have to do for me.

If it wasn't for Rangers, I would have given up football long ago. 

2 hours ago, buster. said:

All stitched up, agreed.

I’d go as far to say if it wasn’t for the tribal/religious/cultural ties for fans in Scotland to Rangers and them then many fans would have an EPL team to back and the SPFL would basically be another Irish league by now.

Football is the best sport to watch but it's becoming less appealing for reasons on and off the pitch.  

I've been thinking about packing it in for a while, even with Rangers still around.  

In the words of Robbie Robertson, "It ain't like it used to be.". 

46 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Football is the best sport to watch but it's becoming less appealing for reasons on and off the pitch.  

I've been thinking about packing it in for a while, even with Rangers still around.  

In the words of Robbie Robertson, "It ain't like it used to be.". 

When based in North America I got into (Ice) Hockey and Baseball. Didn't really get basketball.

Toronto FC were decent for a few seasons when I was over there and won the MLS - some of their games were decent enough to watch.

On 14/09/2022 at 16:01, buster. said:

I wouldn't go that far.

Womens beach volleyball league and a cool drink, played a couple of stones throw from my house would have to do for me.

If it wasn't for Rangers, I would have given up football long ago. 

We can all dream. 

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

When based in North America I got into (Ice) Hockey and Baseball. Didn't really get basketball.

Toronto FC were decent for a few seasons when I was over there and won the MLS - some of their games were decent enough to watch.

Iv'e never really taken to baseball or basketball, but must admit a liking for American football. I know its highly technical and lasts forever, but i have had the same team to follow (Oakland Raiders / LA Raiders/ Oakland Raiders MkII /Las Vegas Raiders - the joys of franchise football!!) and always watch when they play. I have even watched college football finals when it was on.