[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 8', 49') - 1 Dundee Utd

That was painful to watch. Hanging on against a team that have shipped goals galore. Our team is utterly devoid of any creativity or enguinity. There is not one player that increases your pulse rate or gets you off your seat. It truly is brutal. Saying all that...as bad as we were today, it must be demoralizing for players (that are clearly struggling) to see a half empty stadium with 5 mins to go in a game that is on a knife edge. 

I'm genuinely starting to worry about our manager. As much as we want young players to get game time, I'm always somewhat wary when they are thrown into a struggling side. King looks a decent option but if Davies is fit enough for the bench, he's fit enough for the starting XI. I presume our substantial outlay on him was with a partnership with Goldson in mind? Why not get him in? I'm also still not convinced as some others seem to be by Tillman. IMO he's far too slow on the ball. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops