England National Team

35 minutes ago, Gribz said:

I agree he has been let off lightly after a poor club albeit short stint. I think he is the FA's dream though and much more of a Director of Footbal - although Im still trying to work out that role half the time especially Mark Noble is now Sporting Director at West Ham.

You cant look past Englands run to the Semi's at the WC and the Final of the Euro's - both were pretty simple and the Euro's were practically at home.

I just think England have a cracking squad and havent had this amount of talent for a long time, they could be wasting a WC with Southgate at the helm. If 'Arry Redknapp was 10 years younger he would be brilliant for this crop and just let the handbrake off them.

It's always been the case that they've had a good squad, but managers never seem to get the best out of them. 

A DoF is a must nowadays, and I'm sure West Ham think the same, without actually knowing what they want with it! 

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Quite an interesting point - considering I take more note on England than Scotland these days I certainly think its worth a football chat. I dont even recognise half the scottish squad now and when someone like McGinn can be a few caps off someone like Souness then something has went far wrong with international football.

However your point - who cares - if you didnt you wouldnt need to post anything. But England certainly intrigues a large quanity of our (Rangers support). Considering the majority of the football I watch is Premier League being overseas then I certainly take an interest and I like to see England in a tournament - although getting knocked out around the Quarters / Semi's is a preference.

I know there are plenty Tartan army who simply support anyone who plays England and I dont like that type of view - I personally lived down south and went to school there and made a lot of good friends so can relate more to them. As for now I think with the right manager in charge they could be serious contenders for World Champions, under Southgate I cant see it for a few reasons.

Anyway - just saying - Because I actually care.  

Jeez, lighten up a bit Mr Precious.

England, Scotland, Wales ..... who cares?

England always have a lot of talented players to pick from, though maybe not quite as talented as some observers believe but only Ramsay with double home advantage has ever done anything with that talent. Eriksson and Capello couldn’t do it. If they couldn’t, who can?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Jeez, lighten up a bit Mr Precious.

England, Scotland, Wales ..... who cares?

Of course Mr Bill.

Im enlightened like you couldnt imagine despite your Swedish claims...

So why the need for you and probably Rossaeu to wreck a fine football chat?? eff off if you dont want to discuss.

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Of course Mr Bill.

Im enlightened like you couldnt imagine despite your Swedish claims...

So why the need for you and probably Rossaeu to wreck a fine football chat?? eff off if you dont want to discuss.

It was a football chat until you decided to throw your predictable tantrum and flaunt your surly offendedness. Btw "lighten up" has no association with being "enlightened".