Time for Some Mild Criticism ââ?¬â?? to Rotate or Not to Rotate?

Agreed,let's not forget we are doing a lot better than we were before WS came back and IMO we have the makings of a good side,remember they're still a new team :cheers:

Yeah agreed we do have to remember that point. We would take what we have now 100 times out of 100 compared to the previous 18 months before Walter.

But as I and most others have said lets get some consistancy and get our best XI clear.

For me, part of the problem is that a high quality team can always be beaten by a lower quality team if the latter are playing well and really up for it while the better team are not matching that motivation.

The clich�© for the OF playing away is that the opposition treat it as a cup final and I think that seems to be true in the case of Hearts and Motherwell.

Both those teams had one of their best games of the season but also fought for every ball and seemed really determined to get a result.

Also in both those games, Rangers seemed a bit lackluster and lacking in fight and determination.

To make the superior quality of player count, you first have to match the lesser teams work-rate and motivation. Otherwise the gap can be closed or reversed.

Both games were before a CL match so you have to wonder if some of our players are too busy thinking about the glamorous midweek game.

However, in the end, to win the league you probably need around 95 points, which means you can afford to drop about 19. That's a point every two games.

We've played 8 games and have dropped 5 instead of 4, so while that is not quite good enough, if we win the next couple of games we're back on track. Besides, Celtic have dropped as many points as us, also to fired up teams in away games.

Celtic certainly seemed to get Hearts at home when they had a few problems while we got them away when they dramatically sorted themselves out.

good post frankie. but i believe that if critisism is due then we should be critisising.

For me walter has shown far too much faith in thompson and whittaker. they dont contribute enough to merit a place in the first eleven every game.

also we have to decide on our best front line. id have boyd and cousins upfront with darcheville and novo/neismith out on the flanks.

given the abundance of attacking players we have im pretty miffed by the way we set our stall out. we seem to be defending on our 18 yardline no matter the opposition. we really do show teams far too much respect.

theres acres of room for improvement.

good post frankie. but i believe that if critisism is due then we should be critisising.

For me walter has shown far too much faith in thompson and whittaker. they dont contribute enough to merit a place in the first eleven every game.

also we have to decide on our best front line. id have boyd and cousins upfront with darcheville and novo/neismith out on the flanks.

given the abundance of attacking players we have im pretty miffed by the way we set our stall out. we seem to be defending on our 18 yardline no matter the opposition. we really do show teams far too much respect.

theres acres of room for improvement.

:confused:

I dont understand this, you seem to understand the importance of picking a preffered partnership up front and give it a chance to develop, yet you think we should be swapping and changing our partnership in the middle of the park.

:confused:

I dont understand this, you seem to understand the importance of picking a preffered partnership up front and give it a chance to develop, yet you think we should be swapping and changing our partnership in the middle of the park.

dont see what the problem is here. thompson and whittaker are under achieving ( in my opinion) and should be replaced. I would also like to see a more attacking formation and as you say a settled strike force. quite simple really.

From a Celtic fan's point of view, Barry Ferguson is a tremendous player. I would sign him tomorrow if I thought he was remotely interested.

The type of post that I wouldn't expect from a Celtic fan - but one which truly appreciates what BF can bring to a team.

You seem to be a credit as a fan to your club.

Thanks Craig, but I don't see the big deal. Any Rangers fan who believes Larsson wasn't world class equally needs their head examined. I used to have issues with Ferguson off the pitch, but he was very young when he was getting himself into trouble. He'll never receive an invitation from Mensa (no different from most footballers), but I was genuinely impressed a couple of years ago when I learned he pays for his father-in-law's season ticket at Parkhead.