Summer Clear out to Continue

Marvin Andrews, Bob Malcolm and Olivier Bernard are favourites to be shown the door next

I feel sorry for Big Marv and hope he gets a new club soon. I like Bob but also hope he gets a new club so he can play first team soccer! As for Bernard i hope Celtic sign him! :D

Looking at Le Guen in the picture - i bet he could still do a job on the pitch!

Juventus youngster Davide Tosetti is also on trial but Le Guen added: " I think Tosetti is too young to be included in the first-team squad."

So I guess that confirms Furman is also one for the future. How old were the 2 French players he signed at the same time?

Marv did a job for us, and will move on with every bear's full blessing - as honest a player as you will ever get but never part of PLG's revolution.

Boab is much the same - not part of our future, but gave his all, didn't always get a fair deal but his distribution was outstanding and his reading of the game improved, but probably just off Rangers level. If the rest of his game was as good as his passing, crossing and free kicks, he'd be one of the best players in the league.

Bernard was a bizarre signing and the less said about him the better.

Marv did a job for us, and will move on with every bear's full blessing - as honest a player as you will ever get but never part of PLG's revolution.

Boab is much the same - not part of our future, but gave his all, didn't always get a fair deal but his distribution was outstanding and his reading of the game improved, but probably just off Rangers level. If the rest of his game was as good as his passing, crossing and free kicks, he'd be one of the best players in the league.

Bernard was a bizarre signing and the less said about him the better.

Pretty much spot on Danny. Can't disagree with anything there.

Guest plgtime

wee nacho novo will leave this summer,bernard should ahad his p45 weeks ago,and ricksen must also be sold maybe get some cash for him thou