Never saw the incident but was listening to Radio 5 Live and people phoning in saying that Didas play acting skills were worse than the stupidness of the fan running onto the pitch. Get a grip!! OK so he dived but so does just about everyone fuckin' foreigner out there. What's new there?

Had to laugh at the comment made by McManus "there's nothing Celtic could've done about the fan". Wit? That's why Celtic FC employ stewards to stop that from happening ya fanny!

Gav this was a real joke. Even worse than Rivaldo's WC antics. The supporter caressed him on the chest and he left on the stretcher with an ice-pack on his head. Celtic should be punished for the supporter being on the field but the keeper should also get done for bringing the game into disrepute.

I wonder if the supporter was arrested? I guess not it was not at Ibrox.

What about Brazilian cheats? :flipa:

I didn't know the dick was Brazilian.

I hate them too!!!!:) That prick Juninho yesterday. Rivaldo or whatever his name was, and now Diddy. Hing'n isnae good enough fur thum.:devil::)

Firstly Celtic have to get done for this.

Its exactly the same as when that clown ran onto our pitch when we played the Israli side (cant remember which 1 of the 2 sides it was). Although that clown was a tim the clubs still employ stewards to stop people getting on the pitch and they failed.

The guy had intent to hit Dida despite him probably being half the size. If I was Dida id have thumped him.

But it takes the shine of what is a good result for Celtic and Scottish Football. The National side are top of the group after doing the double over the French, Rangers beat the German and French Champions and Celtic beat the Euro champions - it will make everyone take note of our game.

I think Milan will be pumped up silly for the return game now and give them a pasting.

I listened to the game on the radio,and Murder Macleod was going crazy about the penalty,'' shocking decision,this ref should be thrown out and never be allowed to referee another game'',watched the highlights and it was a pen,albeit soft,but a pen non the less,calm down Murdo !!!!

Firstly Celtic have to get done for this.

Its exactly the same as when that clown ran onto our pitch when we played the Israli side (cant remember which 1 of the 2 sides it was). Although that clown was a tim the clubs still employ stewards to stop people getting on the pitch and they failed.

Totally agree. Everyone is talking about Dida diving but the fact of the matter is that the Celtic fan shouldn't have gotten onto the pitch. If the stewards were doing their job correctly then it wouldn't have happened. So, for that Celtic must be punished.

As for Dida, what a dick!

As for the Celtic fan, what a dick!

Totally agree. Everyone is talking about Dida diving but the fact of the matter is that the Celtic fan shouldn't have gotten onto the pitch. If the stewards were doing their job correctly then it wouldn't have happened. So, for that Celtic must be punished.

As for Dida, what a dick!

As for the Celtic fan, what a dick!

The punishment for Celtic should be no less than it was for Gers with the Tim who came on against the Israeli mob and made his "statement".

Why ? Because the Tim at Ibrox didn't make any effort to get near players whilst the Tim at Parkhead made for a player. Both of them could have hit a player or worse as they both had ample opportunity.

Again, it will be interesting to see if UEFA apply consistency.

It is also amusing to see Celtic trying to deflect the criticism to Dida. Makes no difference if Dida was being a tit (which he was) the fact of the matter is that Celtic's policing and stewarding was insufficient and they deserve to be punished for it.

Apparently the guy who made the field is still being searched for - which makes the policing and stewarding all the poorer.