The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

January transfer window is always like this. Beale seemed content at the pre-match press conference and said the two players everyone is talking about, aren't the only 2 players we are in for. 

FWIW I think we'll get at least another player in before the window closes. No solid information, just a gut feeling.

If we don't, whilst I'll be disappointed it's not the end of the world. Given our finances the signings need to be the right ones, not just signing players for the sake of signing them. 

I also feel Alfie and / or Kent's situation will go the way of Goldson. Run their current deal down and as not to break the pay structure, given a "signing on" fee. 

It will soon be February and what will be, will be.

Happy to see Kent again, but prefer that Alfredo plays his last game at Ibrox today.