[FT] Rangers 2 (Jack 61'; Roofe 94') - 1 Aberdeen AET

14 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

A sweeper-keeper would have dealt with both of their "goals", IMO.

Perhaps, but many (including me) went on about McLaughlin being so much better than McGregor with his feet. But we shut up when he had a brain fart at the Brendanbeu.

We can't afford a top goalkeeper. Whoever it is will have his faults. We'd be as well trying to develop McCrorie.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

McGregor barely moved for their two goals.  We should play McLaughlin until we can get someone better in.  

It seems to be becoming a regular thing. It is as if he is modelling for his statue.

28 minutes ago, buster. said:

Perhaps, but many (including me) went on about McLaughlin being so much better than McGregor with his feet. But we shut up when he had a brain fart at the Brendanbeu.

We can't afford a top goalkeeper. Whoever it is will have his faults. We'd be as well trying to develop McCrorie.

McLaughlin is better, IMO. I would still prefer McLaughlin to McGregor. 

A sweeper-keeper is just someone who can burst off his line. There are many 'keepers that can do that. 

Of course, we can't afford to sign Allison; our choice will have flaws.

I've always argued that a sweeper-keeper would benefit this team greatly. 

I would love to see McCrorie get a chance.

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 2 (Jack 61'; Roofe 94') - 1 Aberdeen AET

What's with the controversy around the Kent/Scales coming together? It looked like Kent was running and turned to get to the ball without realising a player was there and they clashed? Didn't seem anything in it when I was watching.

7 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

What's with the controversy around the Kent/Scales coming together? It looked like Kent was running and turned to get to the ball without realising a player was there and they clashed? Didn't seem anything in it when I was watching.

I had an exceptionally good view from my seat in the North stand.

Kent punched him in the face to assert dominance over him.

Scales was greeting afterwards.

14 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

What's with the controversy around the Kent/Scales coming together?

It's the yahoo way of focusing on an incident during our match in order to deflect from the definite penalty Kilmarnock should've had.