New Investment from Park's Motor Group

• Frankie changed the title to New Investment from Park's
  • Frankie changed the title to New Investment from Park's Motor Group

What on earth does "Presenting Partner" even mean? I have read the article and am still absolutely none the wiser.

I am hoping we got more than just free use of their buses in return for such a prestigious deal. Given what Parks charge Supporters Clubs to go to games these days, it is easy to see where they got the money to "invest" in a deal to be presenting partner of EH.

1 minute ago, Tannochsidebear said:

What on earth does "Presenting Partner" even mean? I have read the article and am still absolutely none the wiser.

It means it's a way to put money into the club whilst circumventing FFFP.  

Everyone's doing it.

What does it matter if it benefits Park Motor Group? Surely all that matters is weather provides additional competitive income to Rangers. Why are we so obsessed with hanging negativity on everything?

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's aye been.  

I know what Penny Mordant would say about it 😉

Bloody doom mongers are all over this ACDC clothing range too, completely missing the point that it's Bisgrove's job to raise new income and every penny earned is in all our interests.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Raising funds to front load investment for freshening up squad for a new manager over this and summer window ??

#GiveHimaChance

The world must have stopped turning with how often you and @Bill are agreeing on things these days...... The end of days indeed :D