Colshy's England rant....

lol Pete.

I see Gerrard is having a go at Ronaldo as well - seems Ronaldo isn't too well liked.

There is contention as to whether he tried to get Rooney sent off though - he says he just asked the ref if he saw the challenge.

I haven't seen the replays properly yet but if Rooney deliverately stood on Carvalho then Ronaldo has nothing to do with it, Rooney deserves to go (but I am not saying this is the case as I haven't seen those relays yet !).

if thats the case craig, then why did rooney look agrieved to what ronaldo was saying then, and why did he push him?

highly suspicious and i wouldn`t put it past that wee runt ronaldo to stir the shit.

hate the wee bassa:mad:

if thats the case craig, then why did rooney look agrieved to what ronaldo was saying then, and why did he push him?

highly suspicious and i wouldn`t put it past that wee runt ronaldo to stir the shit.

hate the wee bassa:mad:

Don't get me wrong Colsh, I don't like what he did.

Would need to watch the replay again but Rooney MIGHT have simply interpreted Ronaldo as trying to get him sent off (as many would do, I did) and that caused the push.

But, it is just as plausible that Ronaldo was just complaining about his team mate getting his gonads ripped to pieces.

Thing is, either way, Ronaldo had no right to be in the thick of that - but Rooney, if he did it deliberately (initially I thought he didn't) then he deserved to go.

I think Ronaldo will move on from Man U - I think for HIS sake AND the team's - he will be the most hated player in England next season - Fergie should take the 20 mill he will get for him otherwise he could have an unhappy player on his hands

It seems to be set he is off to real Madrid. I think he will be booed everywhere he plays in England now but to be honest that would not worry me. All is fair in love and war.

I think Fergie should snatch Real's money as quick as he can.

Undoubtedly a great talent but if you can't be a team player then you are a luxury that teams usually can't afford.

Should be good money they get so they should be able to get a more than able replacement.