[FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')

I wonder whether we do a Walter today, i.e. frustrate them all game and hit on the counter. "Wondering on", we might try that three-at-the-back and a "solid" midfield instead of doing the excellent press game that has done us so well in Europe and also against them before.

IMHO, if we go 4-2-3-1 again and players not up for it or simply being at their usual bang-average standard, we're in for a slaughter.

McGregor

Tavernier - Souttar -Goldson - Davies - Ridvan

Cantwell - Raskin - Jack

Sakala - Colak

I'd try Ridvan ahead of Barisic, as he is well up for these games knowing similar from Turkey, is willing to take players on and having a shot as well. But we will see Lundstram, Kent, and maybe even Kamara ...

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'll be honest, I'm dreading this match.  

Do our players have the mettle to get stuck in?  Is Beale going to set us up not to bottle it again?  I f*cking hope so.  

I'm already resigned to losing: You can't be disappointed if you're already expecting the worst.

Think About It GIF by Identity

The other mob are over hyped imo. If Michael Beale can get his team selection, motivation and tactics right we can beat them.

C'mon The Gers  :nshappy:

McGregor

Tavernier - Souttar - Davies -Barisic

Jack - Raskin

Cantwell - Tillman - Kent

Morelos

IMHO, Morelos is not yet up to his best (and rarely has been since his injury ages ago). Would have sent Sakala on the pitch ahead of Kent, as we need things on the scoreboard, not on the yards-run chart.