[FT] Rangers 1 (Cantwell 65') - 0 Aberdeen

Unless there is anything like a Helicopter Sunday collapse over at the Scumhut, there is virtually nothing to play for now. You do wonder whether the "veterans" can be bothered to play for the Gersey now, given their lackluster season thus far. It is - injuries aside - totally up to Beale to change tactics and personal (perhaps with a view to next season) now and show that he ain't doing the same mistakes that SG and Gio did over and over again. I can't say that I envisage any changes happening, so we'll do what loyal Bears do and support the team even though the straits are narrow.

Line up looks very much like before, just different people. Always the same, really. I was checking the teams and wonder why there is no young striker from the junior/u21 team? Only Sakala and Morelos is a bit weak?

5 minutes ago, Idisi said:

Line up looks very much like before, just different people. Always the same, really. I was checking the teams and wonder why there is no young striker from the junior/u21 team? Only Sakala and Morelos is a bit weak?

Lovelace isn’t ready and I don’t think Robbie Ure is a Beale type of player to put it mildly

7 minutes ago, Idisi said:

I know the young players should be getting a start here and there but there isn't any of them look like they are ready for 1st team football, especially against the hacking sheep