Raskin ultimate dream is Chelsea

I hope he gets his big move to Chelsea! it would mean he has performed for Rangers. I remember GVB saying similar when he signed for us, he performed well and got his move to Arsenal.

20 hours ago, Bill said:

FFS is there no one at Rangers who knows when to keep his mouth shut. What sort of message does this clown think he's sending to Rangers fans.

There's no excuse for this, it's pure disrespect and he just fell a long way in my estimation.

You really want a guy whose highest aspiration is Rangers?

Let's be real.

"Oh yes my dream is to be in the SPFL and play the rhat catchers five times a year."

We all know the truth...levels are levels.

We want young, hungry players who can shine at our club and be turned for a profit...Bassey Ajax...Aribo...SH...Patterson...Evertoons

That would be one of my first questions to a player.

"Where do you wanna be in 5 years?"

His ass better not be sayin at Rangers.

Cause that doesn't make me or him any better.

Raskin is goal oriented and knows that in order to move to Chelsea he will have to produce at a high level.

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

You really want a guy whose highest aspiration is Rangers?

Let's be real.

"Oh yes my dream is to be in the SPFL and play the rhat catchers five times a year."

We all know the truth...levels are levels.

We want young, hungry players who can shine at our club and be turned for a profit...Bassey Ajax...Aribo...SH...Patterson...Evertoons

That would be one of my first questions to a player.

"Where do you wanna be in 5 years?"

His ass better not be sayin at Rangers.

Cause that doesn't make me or him any better.

Raskin is goal oriented and knows that in order to move to Chelsea he will have to produce at a high level.

Irrelevant. I've no interest in his aspirations, only what comes out of his mouth and it wouldn't have changed the worth of his ambitions if he'd shown some respect to the club paying his wages.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Irrelevant. I've no interest in his aspirations, only what comes out of his mouth and it wouldn't have changed the worth of his ambitions if he'd shown some respect to the club paying his wages.

Agree to disagree on this.

5 minutes ago, compo said:

wonder if he pissed off with the club after this seasons showing as is looking for a way out right now 

I imagine our dressing room isn’t the happiest at the moment. We desperately need a big reset.