[FT] Hibernian 1 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 32; Hagi 55; Cantwell 86)

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Goldson out for ten weeks so may struggle to make the start of next season.

Handy for CL qualifiers... :(

Yes he went down towards end of game and was worrying at time,now proved.Probably happened at right time of season.

Questions over defence but probably the best midfield we could muster for an away fixture. Excited to see Hagi and Cantwell together.

I thought Hagi was excellent when he came on last week. Him and Yilmaz are like early new signings.

5 minutes ago, locked ward said:

So does that mean Alfie has played his last game for us , sad for me if so.

God, I really hope so. When we're reduced to reminiscing about a player's past then it's time he was gone.

12 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Yes he went down towards end of game and was worrying at time,now proved.Probably happened at right time of season.

Aye, happened right in front of me and he did look uncomfortable at the time. He's usually a quick healer though so hopefully he can manage some pre-season.

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

God, I really hope so. When we're reduced to reminiscing about a player's past then it's time he was gone.

I know some fans have turned on him but I like him .Hope he goes to Seville or somewhere like that and has a great career.

Edited by locked ward

• Frankie changed the title to Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers