• Todd Cantwell
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alex Lowry
    • Ross McCausland
    • Arron Lyall
    • Robbie Ure

Souttar for me, depending on how he does between now and when Goldson comes back their might be questions as to who gets that right hand side starting berth, or if the manager will try 3 at the back.

Thought Ridvan was solid again as well, looks a lot more switched on than Barisic.

Lundstram was best player on pitch IMO - found a new lease of life in the last month or two. 

Cantwell was excellent, Souttar was solid, another goal and assist from Tav and in all honesty, no real criticism of anyone who played yesterday. 

11 hours ago, onevision said:

Went for big John Lundstram, thought he worked hard breaking up play and kept things simple. Strolled it.

The question is why is Lundstram now all of a sudden in form and not looking like he is towing a caravan. Also why is he now playing in a more advanced role and not getting a 5 yard pass Davies and making a 10 yard pass to Goldson. I am happy he has hit form as he will be hopefully easier to sell. In the years that he has been at Ibrox he has had about 6 good months. One of the ones that should be sold for a bigger budget.

9 hours ago, Bill said:

I've noticed this before. The poll says 19 members have voted but only 18 votes are shown. 

If you click on the wee man at 12 votes, and count up who voted, it's actually 13 people, so 19 members.

What's wrong is the 12 votes. 

Which still doesn't match up. 

Interesting. I've never noticed.