I never normally buy a program but my brother got one for a friend and I was reading it at half time. I was studying the sceptic squad and to be honest it's the first time i've really looked at what they have available this season and IMO it doesn't worry me at all. Their squad is quite small and their defence is shocking and in their entire squad there are probably only 2 players I would like in the Gers squad and thats Mcmanus and Brown.

I don't think we have anything to worry about. If we can just become a bit more consistent and build a lead over this mob the title is there for the taking.:cheers:

Mon the Gers

Nakamura is a good player to have in your team. He can be a bit of a passenger at times and was gash on Saturday but he can win you games with his free kicks. More often than not they hit the target just ask Man Ure.

Other than him ansd Broon I wouldn't have any of their team.

So nobody would take Boruc then?? :)

But Id only take Brown and maybe Nakamura. I havent seen Donati enough to judge him.

McManus is ok but id have Weir, Cuellar and Webster ahead of him.

It makes a difference from a short time ago when we were saying only Ferguson and Prso would make there team.

I dont rate Nakamura, he is a one trick pony.

Tell me one thing he has done against US to worry us. What has he done against big teams apart from score two free kicks.

He goes missing all the time for Celtic.

Players a would take from Celtic would only be McManus.

I dont rate Nakamura, he is a one trick pony.

Tell me one thing he has done against US to worry us. What has he done against big teams apart from score two free kicks.

He goes missing all the time for Celtic.

Players a would take from Celtic would only be McManus.

But he's a match winner. Not all the time but some of the time. His free kicks are lethal. OK he fucked his up on Saturday but even the great Albertz missed a free kick now and again!

But he's a match winner. Not all the time but some of the time. His free kicks are lethal. OK he fucked his up on Saturday but even the great Albertz missed a free kick now and again!

Tell me what games he has won

Against Man Utd he scored a free kick

Won them the league with a free kick

Like a siad he is a one trick pony

He has done nothing against us to fear.

Dont even compare him to Albertz:uzi:

Tell me what games he has won

Against Man Utd he scored a free kick

Won them the league with a free kick

Like a siad he is a one trick pony

He has done nothing against us to fear.

Dont even compare him to Albertz:uzi:

I'm comparing his free kick skills to Albertz, not his all round game. Nakamura has won more than 2 games for Celtic with his free kicks, I'll put money on that. If Celtic got a free kick in the 89th minute, I'd stick money on him to score it.