2023/2024 Home kit

My immediate impression wasn't great but it's growing on me. As has been said, it's not a classic but it's not one of the worst either. Will probably look better when we see the team in it live.

5 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

My immediate impression wasn't great but it's growing on me. As has been said, it's not a classic but it's not one of the worst either. Will probably look better when we see the team in it live.

I think its definitely one of those ones that looks pretty meh when its not being worn, but will look quite nice when on

Looks a bit better in person.  Just popped along to the store in town and for those ordering online, its not as tight a fit as the last couple of years.   XL fitted me fine over my shirt (they've no changing rooms to try it on), whereas I had to go for the XXL on last year's tops as I'm, ahem, athletically challenged.