Well that was the first old firm game of the season. and what a game it was. Celtic were so off the pace even Lewis Hamilton couldn�t have closed the gap. Well Lewis wasn�t in a gap closing mood at the weekend anyway.

What is a tim in an Ibrox derby- Timid

Word has it that Scott McDonald had been in touch with Tam McGowan before the game, seemingly he wanted to do a whole series of offside

And then there was our big friend Artur Boruc, what a guy. After the game he wouldn�t give a hand to the Rangers players. Well he never got a hand to anything the whole afternoon anyway. Story goes that he was so upset he refused to go on the bus back to Parkhead saying he would catch a taxi. Wee Gordie replied well I hope you have better luck catching that.

It is rumored that Celtic have a new transfer policy. They won�t sign a player who has been circumcised,

You have to be a complete dick to play for them.

There was a wee striker from Spain,

For Rangers against Celtic he was play�n,

Big Caldwell was slow,

and let the ball go,

For Nacho to head home again.

Our captain had his mind set,

a win is what we would get

he wouldn�t let O'Day,

get in his way,

as he toe-poked the ball in the net.

Charlie Adam made the tims sick

as he mystified Sno with a trick,

Evander thought he would shoot,

then gave Adam the boot,

Nacho stroked home the penalty kick.

The Celtic supporters felt so proud,

and were trying to sing very loud,

but they all ceased their din,

when the goals flooded in,

now they�re a much quieter crowd.

Before the game Boruc is a perpetual crosser,

during the game a perpetual dosser,

seemingly his god,

won�t shake hands with a prod,

or is he just a bad losing Tosser.

Shunsuke Nakamura had asked Gordon Strachan to go for a drink with him after the game but Gordie had to renege. He was frightened of the Sak-i .

Taxi!!!

Pete, do you make this up yourself? I'm just asking because when we met for a pint you weren't funny. You were old but certainly not funny!

Only joking Dutchie, excellent work.

LMFAO first part of that was cruel :cheers:

Pete, do you make this up yourself? I'm just asking because when we met for a pint you weren't funny. You were old but certainly not funny!

Only joking Dutchie, excellent work.

:mad: :uzi:

I couldn't get a word in edge ways to be funny;)

plus the fact i was mostly drool'n at the mouth at those two birds that were standing next to us. Hope we do it again sometime though with maybe a few more guy's.

I make about 95% of it up myself as it is actual, with sometimes a joke from the Internet to help. I can't do one every week though as most weeks the games have been boring and it is difficult to think up something funny. Wee Gordie and Boruc are brilliant for material though.