Arise Sir Alan...

Funnily enough......

This is taken from a VERY POOR rumours website so I wouldn't read too much into it.

"Massive news– Following the outstanding form of Rangers and Scotland right–back Alan Hutton, both Chelsea and Liverpool are locked in a bidding war to sign him. Chances are Hutton would prefer Liverpool because of the uncertainty at Chelsea at the moment, but there may even be interest from abroad. "

Funnily enough......

This is taken from a VERY POOR rumours website so I wouldn't read too much into it.

"Massive news– Following the outstanding form of Rangers and Scotland right–back Alan Hutton, both Chelsea and Liverpool are locked in a bidding war to sign him. Chances are Hutton would prefer Liverpool because of the uncertainty at Chelsea at the moment, but there may even be interest from abroad. "

Well, if you think about it the current RB at Liverpool, Finnan is in his 30s now so maybe they are looking at a bringing a yonuger player in. It's beleivable........

...or not!

It crossed my mind last night that Sir Awex may come knocking as a replacement for Neville.

Give him a new 5 yr contract and break that wage structure that saw us not getting Scott Brown - Give Hutton 20k a week, he is well worth it.

It crossed my mind last night that Sir Awex may come knocking as a replacement for Neville.

Give him a new 5 yr contract and break that wage structure that saw us not getting Scott Brown - Give Hutton 20k a week, he is well worth it.

Yep, Neville's age and their lack of natural replacement is what made me think Man U too.... how funny would it be if Man U bought Hutton just 18 months after PLG brought Bardsley in on loan to replace Hutton, given that Bardsley was apparently Neville's "heir in waiting" ?

I agree about the contract, within reason. Hutton is deserving of a new contract for sure - he isn't just a young player anymore, he is a key member of our team and a full international too who looks like he will only get better.

We should give him a lucrative contract because the way he is playing if any team does come sniffing then if he is on a long contract it should take a very sizeable bid to force gers to sell him.

The other day i was reading the paper and i had to laugh that the european fat cats are considering nakamura for europeans player of the year??? what the fuck are they smoking??? Hutton's done more this season in europe than nakamanura has done in the past two.

Also if hutton doesn't get spl player of the year then something is far wrong.

The other day i was reading the paper and i had to laugh that the european fat cats are considering nakamura for europeans player of the year??? what the fuck are they smoking??? Hutton's done more this season in europe than nakamanura has done in the past two.

Also if hutton doesn't get spl player of the year then something is far wrong.

Re your first paragraph that sounds like a lot of shite - Nakamura for European POTY ? Someone is on some strong dope (Pete, you supplying again ???).

Re your 2nd paragraph, far too early to make that judgement - but if they were handing out awards right now he would walk away with the title.

Re your 2nd paragraph, far too early to make that judgement - but if they were handing out awards right now he would walk away with the title.

I think he will get it at this stage. The voting is bizarely done in January is it not? All he needs is another few games and we'll be into late Nov so surely will be voted.