Arsene Wenger has once again proved how good a manager he is. Getting rid of Henry at the right time. The guy done wonders at Arsenal but was getting in the way of them progressing due to his demands that he be the main man and everything played to him, his way.

Arsenal are romping in every game and have been threatening to do a 7-0 to every team they have played so far. They sell there best player for 16 mill yet they improve hugely. If Lehmann didnt mess up at Blackburn they would have won every game so far in all comps.

I think henry will totally be looking back wishing he was still at Arsenal and with a different attitude aswell.

I actually thought he looked a bit dangerous on the ball last night but his body language stank the whole night and he didnt deserve a goal.

I think he is 1 superstar too many at Barca.

Henry Says Rangers Will Make Knockout Stages

Oct 24 2007 By Craig Swan

THIERRY HENRY insists Rangers are heading to the knockout stages of the Champions League.

The French flyer made his assessment after the Scots produced a heroic display to quell Barcelona in an engrossing Ibrox encounter.

Henry and the Catalan giants enjoyed large chunks of possession against Smith’s men but were unable to find a way through the disciplined Rangers rearguard.

The point earned kept Rangers in joint-top spot in Group E after three matches and leaves them in a position few of their supporters could have dreamt about when the draw was made.

Henry insists the opportunity is there for Rangers to follow through with their good start and grab a spot in the last 16 at the expense of French champs Lyon and German title winners Stuttgart.

The key game game could come for Rangers against the French on matchday five but their 3-0 success in the Stade Gerland last month has left Henry in little doubt about the chances of Smith’s side.

When asked if Rangers were heading through the former Arsenal star said: "Why not? I don’t know how the game is going to be at our place but I think Rangers have what it takes to also win in Stuttgart and the decisive game could be here against Lyon.

"If it goes like it is right now Lyon would have to come here and win with a big scoreline.

"To be honest, although I am French, I don’t see that happening here.

"You have to give Rangers credit. They fought very hard, they are top of the group with ourselves and they deserve to be where they are."

Rangers entered the group as bottom seeds and were expected to be cannon fodder for their more illustrious opponents. But the Light Blues have refused to accept their underdogs tag and now stand on the verge of a sensational progression to the last 16.

Henry said: "The seeding situation is just a question of what you did in the past in the Champions League.

"At the moment Rangers, Celtic and Scottish football is showing that they are doing well.

"I surely know all of the players who are playing here and I know what they are capable of.

"Seedings are just about the past years and I am not surprised. Some people might be but not me."

The form of Rangers and Scotland’s other sides in Europe was predicted by Henry before the season started.

The ex-Gunner spoke out during the club’s pre-season stay at St Andrews and was adamant that good times were ahead for the nation’s football.

Now it is happening and Henry admits he’s taking great pleasure in seeing the people who scoffed at his prophecy eat humble pie. He said: "I said it and sometimes you just have to try to believe in it. When I said it at St Andrews I saw a couple of people were laughing when I spoke of players who were at Dundee United.

"I was sure they were more than decent players and they are showing that Scottish football is way better than some think.

"Milan lost 2-1 at Celtic and although we didn’t lose here, it is still a good point. Rangers won convincingly in Lyon and that is a team which won the league six times in France.

"It is not easy to win that league and I know what that takes.

"You just need to go and win and Rangers and Celtic and Scotland have shown that you can do it.

"They have shown there are no such thing as small and big teams."

Henry knows that Barca controlled large portions of the encounter last night but credited Rangers for their sterling defending.

Keeper Allan McGregor was not overworked during the contest and the French ace said: "I thought the game was going to be this way. I thought they would stay back and try to get us on the counter attack.

"I think Rangers did well. We had control of the ball for long spells in the match, although Daniel Cousin had a chance in the last 15 minutes when he shot over the bar.

"Overall we might have played our game a little quicker when we passed it around but I think a point away from home in the Champions League is a good result.

"We have played two away matches since the group started and now we have two home matches coming up.

"If we can get the wins I think we can go through.

"It was also an important point for Rangers and I think that is why they played the way they did and all credit to them.

"They managed to go to Lyon and win 3-0 so the draw for them was a good result, although a victory would have been better."

Henry heaped praise on the Rangers support after the game as well as Smith’s team and added: "The fans were unbelievable again. Not shouting, swearing or calling stupid things. They just supported their team and that is what you like to see."

Rangers, of course, will face a similar siege when the go to the Nou Camp in a fortnight but Henry said: "I don’t know if they can expect a different Barcelona because the only thing we missed was a goal. We had so much of the ball at our feet.

"We tried to play and do some good movement but we have to give credit to Rangers. We will try to play the same in the Nou Camp and add a goal."