Arsenal and Arsene

What can you say about them at the moment. They are getting even better.

People were questionning them in the last year and if Wenger had lost it but he has unbelievable long term vision and its paying off now.

They are clicking all over the park and for this to be a total different team to the invincibles of 2004 yet still playing the best football on the planet just shows Wenger is a genius.

Its still early in the season and I worry about them if they do get a good few injuries.

Even Theo Walcott is onto a game and looks exciting at the moment.

The one thing that lacks Wenger compared to Fergie is title counts - Fergie 10 Wenger 3 but Awex has been there a decade longer. But It should be 9-4 as Arsenal threw it away in 2003 rather than Man U winning it IMO - That Keown og at Bolton did it!

They have Liverpool and Man U in there next 2 games so this will show how far they have came.

Last night Slavia Prague had a corner and 5 passes later Arsenal had scored. It doesn't get better than that!!! They actually did it 2 or 3 times last night, scoring on the counter attack. Their 1st touch is just awesome.

Didn't know the Arsenal score until earlier this morning after being at Ibrox last night, but what can you say about them at the moment they are flying. I thought they would go downhill fast after losing Henry, but they certainly don't seem to be missing him at the moment.

They are one of the best teams in Europe when on their game but the only concern I have this season is are they going to be consistant enough. They have started 'on-fire' but I have to wonder how they will fare if / when they suffer injuries, suspensions and 'drop in form'.

I actually hope they go on to win the EPL and the CL (If we don't win it that is) as I love watching them play.

Cammy F

They are one of the best teams in Europe when on their game but the only concern I have this season is are they going to be consistant enough. They have started 'on-fire' but I have to wonder how they will fare if / when they suffer injuries, suspensions and 'drop in form'.

I actually hope they go on to win the EPL and the CL (If we don't win it that is) as I love watching them play.

Cammy F

I agree Cammy - I think the true test of Arsenal this season will be how their squad holds up with injuries and suspensions. They don't seem to have too much strength in depth but, having said that, they have done pretty well without their recognised top striker (RvP).

Being a gooner it is easy for me to say I also would like to see them win the EPL and CL

I agree Cammy - I think the true test of Arsenal this season will be how their squad holds up with injuries and suspensions. They don't seem to have too much strength in depth but, having said that, they have done pretty well without their recognised top striker (RvP).

Being a gooner it is easy for me to say I also would like to see them win the EPL and CL

Don't have strength in depth? Have to disagree Craig. Arsene puts out a reserve team in the Carling Cup every season and they beat 99% of the teams they face. The beat Newcastle 2-0 this season with a younger than normal side.

Strength in depth is one of their strong points I'd say.