5 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Are you referring to his choice of sleeping with Alison McConnell while his at the time 'page 3 girl' wife was preparing to file for divorce? Definitely speaks volumes about the guy. 

Its like giving up a steak dinner to gorge on an out of date pot noodle.

Yeah,

We all know Chris is a classy guy. 

The word is the affair was largely conducted by car. After training, down the Dalmarnock Clydeside and I was told by a then senior Police Officer, occasionally in a southside graveyard. Chris was the face of Spook Erection.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Only takes a few seconds to make a basic Instagram/Facebook/Twitter post.  

Footballers work part-time mostly, so will have plenty of time for 'fannying about'.  And anything is better than golf or gambling!

Aye, we all bemoan the lack of personalities in football and as soon as someone shows a glimmer of humour online they get panned for not training.

No wonder their accounts are usually run by third parties and they don't say anything of interest in post matches.

Good on him, he was probably the best player in Scotland post January so should rightly call Sutton out on his nonsense.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Only takes a few seconds to make a basic Instagram/Facebook/Twitter post.  

Footballers work part-time mostly, so will have plenty of time for 'fannying about'.  And anything is better than golf or gambling!

Nothing wrong with having a wager 

11 minutes ago, onevision said:

Or a round of 18. Even better make a day of it and fit in 36.

Could always practice free kicks, penalties , as Gary Player said the more I practice the luckier I get .

5 hours ago, compo said:

I wish our staff would stop fannying about on social media and give more time to playing football after all that’s what they’re paid for.

The playwers train for 2 hours at a time so even a double session is 4 hours - that leaves them 20 hours in a day - you want them to just play football 24/7 ?

5 minutes ago, compo said:

Could always practice free kicks, penalties , as Gary Player said the more I practice the luckier I get .

Why would Cantwell do that when Tavernier takes them all ?