IF he does get sacked I'll feel sorry for the guy. Somehow, somewhere it's gone wrong for him. I wanted him to succeed at PSG but obviously he's not and I don't know if he has what it takes to turn it around.

I know what you mean Gav, but at the end of the day, he nearly made us a laughing stock with some of the results we got, all because he was too arrogant and believed his own hype. Hopefully will give him a reality check if he got the boot.

That's True about making us a laughing stock and His Tatics were terrible didn't like some players buying rubbish players for example Filip Sebo. I hate this guy i am counting down the days till he gets the sack

So you're wanting him sacked from a team you don't even support? Strange to say the least. What's it got to do with us anyway?

What I don't get is that we should WANT him to fail just because he failed (not ALL down to him) with Rangers.

Once he has left us why should we care - look to the future, not the past.

I wish him well to be honest.

Nothing Really. If you are failing at a team then you should get the sack.

Alex Ferguson was doing terrible at Man Ure and was close to the sack and look at him now. He or Man Utd haven't looked back since.

Yes I do know Rangers Won 9 League Titles in a Row. That's better than Sir Alex Ferguson's record.

You're changing the subject.

My point was, if given time a manager can get it right. Ferguson was nearly given the sack but he won the 1990 FA Cup FInal which saved his bacon. Now look at him, X amount of league titles, x amount of FA Cups, winners of the CL.

Total success!