If anything Rangers mistreated him. Personally i hope he does well.

I hope he does well too. Just because he failed with us doesn't mean we should be holding a grudge against the guy - there is no way of knowing if he would have become a success.

Hopefully Hemdani will come out and give us his view in a few years as i think he will see it from all sides.

Why bother when we already got the unofficial official exclusive from the horses mouth version from Spiers ?

Does anyone think the fact he is failing at PSG means he is a shite manager or just having 2 bad clubs in a row?

He didnt do a bad job at Lyon but maybe he already had a platform to work on. He may be struggling with re-building clubs. He certainly started ok with us and played some tidy football in the first few games.

Personally I hope he turns it round at PSG. He never gave me a bad impression and didnt say anything out of turn for me not to like him when he was with us.

I think some people want him to fail not as schadenfreude but to provide evidence that he was personally responsible for his own failure at Rangers.

If he was his the main cause of the disaster then it can make us breathe more easily at Ibrox that there is not something endemic still lingering at the club that will cause us to fail like that again and again.

It fits in with theories about him not being properly prepared for Rangers and believing too much of his own hype.

For me I still think that a guy who can't even pronounce the name of his club certainly hasn't even begun his research.

We can pronounce "Parry San Jerman" and "Marssay", so why can't he pronounce "R�©ngers"? It's not difficult even for a Frenchman and it made him look foolish as well as disrespectful.

But the point is if you haven't even made sure you know how to pronounce the name of your employer, what chance is there you did any other research at all?

The failure at PSG suggests he needs to take a good look at himself and substitute his ego for some humility. And that's probably another reason why some want him to fail, they want him to get off his high horse and show he can be humble.

I think some of us want him to actually apologise for the mess he left at Rangers rather than bring out some book with Spiers that blames everyone but himself.

Psg play Montpellier in the French League Cup tomorrow, could be after that if they lose the game. Would be a crying shame:flipa:

They are up 1-0 with a couple of mins left. Montpellier missed a pen with about 15 mins to go