Ranking of 23/24 Kits

So now that the 3rd has been released just wondering what everyone's vibe is on them.  

Personally

Away - i like the vertical stripes coming form the bottom, however, i would have preferred if they would have the folded over collar the way the home and third have.  (Hard to beat last years away but i like where they went with it, Decrease)

Home - Nothing too special but i like how clean it is and the vertical striping looks good, even though personally i preferred the checks from last season. (Decrease) 

Third - I don't think i can ever be a fan of the center crest, it looks like pajamas to me and I like the offset crest (over the heart), i think the kit pops to the top of the list if the crest was not centered. (improvement over the solid orange of last year)

Home and Third are both quite smart.

Away is nice but I'm not a big fan of white football shirts (don't get me started on white socks). 

Thankfully, I'm a grown up so feel no requirement to purchase or wear the things.

Best 2023/24 shirt I've seem is the Umbro Dynamo Dresden shirt, which is an absolute cracker.  

Special mention to adidas, who have given the scum two of the worst football shirts I have ever seen (reptilian scales and criminal fingerprints all over them, suitably enough).  

Edited by Gonzo79

My favourite Rangers strip is the one the team is wearing when they walk off the park having won another three points.

What it looks like is irrelevant to me.

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

don't get me started on white socks

Thankfully, I'm a grown up so feel no requirement to purchase or wear the things.

Two wise lessons from the Gospel according to Gonzo.

Away -Meh...kinda reminds me of these Brach's candies I used to eat when I was a kid. That was my first thought anyway. I wouldn't drop 85 bucks on one that's for sure.

Home - It's blue with a Rangers badge. I like it though. It's clean.

Third - I really like it. I dig the centered Rangers badge. Nice.

Castore's designs are getting better. 

Their quality is hit or miss...but overall. 

8 minutes ago, compo said:

It's all bollocks as far as I'm concerned they can play in their bare arses as long as they win 

If they play in their bare arses there's every possibility of bollocks being on display.