[FT] Rangers 2 (Sakala 38; Taverner 45+1pen) - 1 Hamburg

Looking forward to tomorrow's match against Hamburger SV.  Hopefully we'll see a decent game and I'm sure the atmosphere will be enjoyable, although the German side might not have as many fans over as we'd have expected (high travel and hotel costs being the main reason).  

I've been over to Hamburg twice and attended one match at the Volksparkstadion (they lost 1-0 to Eintracht Frankfurt, who I'm really developing a dislike for).  The people over there were very friendly, particularly in their own HSV fan bar a couple of stops from the stadium.  

Now the clubs have an official partnership it's good to finally get a friendly match.  Here's hoping there's a return leg in Hamburg sometime soon.  

f36ec2b4cb9187dd324663ef79b52e21.jpg

Hamburg have released some very decent "friendship" merchandise on their site but don't think it's available from Rangers. This is a shame as it's 34 euros for shipping to UK from Germany. 

Taking one of my boys along today and really looking forward to the game. 

20 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Hamburg have released some very decent "friendship" merchandise on their site but don't think it's available from Rangers. This is a shame as it's 34 euros for shipping to UK from Germany. 

Taking one of my boys along today and really looking forward to the game. 

I love going to the game with my two sons. Unfortunately only one of them can come today as his brother cant get the day of work. But two of us are still going to enjoy the game.    :rfc:   C'mon The Gers

8 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I love going to the game with my two sons. Unfortunately only one of them can come today as his brother cant get the day of work. But two of us are still going to enjoy the game.    :rfc:   C'mon The Gers

Only one of my boys (twins) likes to go to the games so saves me a fortune 🙂