The Euro Conference Cup match is currently being broadcast live on the BBC Scotland i-Player.

The Andorran minnows are striving to take the Hi-bees scalp on their open bowl of a ground. The Pyrenean Principality has a lot of topography and the far side of the ground has a thirty foot high retaining stone wall. Atop is an olive grove containing a motorhome park. There are two late middle aged guys standing up against the wire fence, hands in pockets watching the game. One is bald, wearing glasses and, looks well shifty. The other is a grey haired bespectacled even shiftier character. When the Andorrans scored on the 15th minute, the actions of both suggest Happy(unhappy) Hibbys.

When Polis Scotland arrested and interviewed Peter Murrell, they took his Passport, didn't they? Similarly, Susan Aitken's husband, Gordon Archer was banned from holding Directorship office for six years last November, after £400,000 was transferred out of his green energy firm days before it went bust. Maybe, they have got a couple of those Humza citizenship burgundy passports? 

Anyways, it looks like Rangers will have to sail(not Cal Mac) the Scottish coefficient ship alone again. Hibs have not created a single chance and at half-time it remains Inter d'Escaldes 1 Hibs 0.

Wos it the altitude, rather than the aptitude, or, even, the attitude, wot dun for them?

Whatever, d'Escaldes were too hot....

Edited by Uilleam

It is a couple of hours before kick-off at Easter Road for the second leg of this Euro tie. Hibs are currently 1-2 down in the tie, notching a much needed life saving goal in the last minute last week in Andorra. The current Hi-Bees are not Turnbull's Tornados but, surely they will raise their game and recover? The national coefficient needs the 0.5 point that could be gained. 

As Rangers supporters: we were berated mercilessly when Progres Niederkorn knocked us out in Luxembourg, ruining the coefficient was deemed our worst crime. We must be more mature folks and hope the 'first to wear the green' team succeed and, contribute to the national quest. Although, if the mighty Andorrans should prevail; think how Peter Murrell, Gordon Archer, Dougray Scott, ................... and Irvine Welsh will cope? I admit it brings a smile to the visog.

I suspect Hibernian will romp it, a 4-zip victory. 

What do my fellow Gersnetters think and, what do you hope for? 

I like to view these types of matches* like Scotland national team matches and see it as a bit of a win/win scenario.

Hibs win - good for the coefficient and for Scottish football overall. 

Hibs lose - makes lots of Rangers hating twats miserable, which is very enjoyable.  

*Celtc are excluded, for obvious reasons

Scottish football was the winner as the Chief poured torrential rain upon Leith. Hibs ran out 6-1 winners, progressing to the next round 7-3 on aggregate. 

Hibs face FC Luzern next week the evening after Rangers face fellow Toblerone munchers, Servette.