Europa League Draw: Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol | Fixtures Announced

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

£120 for 3 matches but at least the CCCS payments are staggered. 

For a comparison, Brighton are charging £75 for their 3 match package. 

We've never been slow at hitting the fan in the pocket at Ibrox 

4 hours ago, compo said:

We've never been slow at hitting the fan in the pocket at Ibrox 

I don't think Brighton need to be worrying about an extra 1.2 million they would gain from doing this, they are raking it in with their transfer model and 85+ million from being in the premier league.  The amount of land they have bought and turned into pitches at their new training ground about a mile away from me is crazy, they are helping the small airport next door to the training ground develop into a swanky facility, the roads around that area have have been upgraded a lot they have built housing on derelict land around the training ground they are very very well run club. Rangers don't have the luxury of premier league money and all the benefits that come with it, these matches are highly sought after so can be charged for more as they will always get snapped up by someone. It is a shame as fans want cheaper tickets and not seen to be as just customers but Rangers live in a different reality than premier league teams, the board are only going with the hand they are dealt albeit to detriment of the fans wallets.

Edited by WorthingBear91

57 minutes ago, WorthingBear91 said:

I don't think Brighton need to be worrying about an extra 1.2 million they would gain from doing this, they are raking it in with their transfer model and 85+ million from being in the premier league.  The amount of land they have bought and turned into pitches at their new training ground about a mile away from me is crazy, they are helping the small airport next door to the training ground develop into a swanky facility, the roads around that area have have been upgraded a lot they have built housing on derelict land around the training ground they are very very well run club. Rangers don't have the luxury of premier league money and all the benefits that come with it, these matches are highly sought after so can be charged for more as they will always get snapped up by someone. It is a shame as fans want cheaper tickets and not seen to be as just customers but Rangers live in a different reality than premier league teams, the board are only going with the hand they are dealt albeit to detriment of the fans wallets.

Thanks for the info on Brighton, they certainly seem like a club on the rise and I've just watched them dominate against Newcastle. 

As for the pricing, I understand that Brighton can lower prices as they have other revenue streams, but £120 towards the top end of "acceptable" and close to being unacceptable. The only positive is that if you are on CCCS, it will 3 separate payments. 

I'm sure fans will moan about the cosy, but likelihood is that vast majority will purchase them at this price.

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Quite a funny idea to compare the prices then.

Why? Same competition and one club asking their fans to pay £75 and other asking their fans to pay £120. All about value for money. Given the vast majority on here think Rangers are sh1t, can't see them being happy to pay £120 to watch us be sh1t in Europe. Maybe I'm wrong.