Europa League Draw: Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol | Fixtures Announced

46 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Do you see a change coming?

I don't...

I think the board are happy to write another season off.  They'll probably stick with Beale until the yahoos beat us in December, when it'll be too late.

The minimum requirement is 2 wins and a draw at home, and one win and a draw away. That should ensure top spot in the group. We are top seeds for a reason, and Beale keeps telling us he has brought in fantastic players better than those he has got rid of, and having previously managed similar results in this diddy cup then nothing less should be acceptable. 

However as Beale is in fact the weak link himself, I see no chance of us topping this group with him in charge, so avoiding defeat at home and avoiding heavy defeat away will be more likely the scenario if we keep him in charge. I go tonight with zero confidence, but tons of blind hope.