Europa League Draw: Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol | Fixtures Announced

Just now, CammyF said:

Why? Same competition and one club asking their fans to pay £75 and other asking their fans to pay £120. All about value for money. Given the vast majority on here think Rangers are s[***], can't see them being happy to pay £120 to watch us be s[***] in Europe. Maybe I'm wrong.

Told you already Brighton is zero 'value for money' to us.

Have you considered supporting Espanyol instead of Rangers? (Espanyol hardly ever play in Europe so you will save loads of money)

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

Told you already Brighton is zero 'value for money' to us.

Have you considered supporting Espanyol instead of Rangers? (Espanyol hardly ever play in Europe so you will save loads of money)

Never considered supporting anyone other than Rangers why would I?

Where did I say Brighton had any value for money for Rangers fans?

Do you think £120 is value for money given how sh1t you think Rangers are? 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Never considered supporting anyone other than Rangers why would I?

Not sure you are enjoying it.

Where did I say Brighton had any value for money for Rangers fans?

Back on page two.

Do you think £120 is value for money given how s[***] you think Rangers are? 

Great value for money!

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Not sure you are enjoying it.

Back on page two.

Great value for money!

If I didn't enjoy watching Rangers, I wouldn't go. 43rd year this year, so there must be something about it I enjoy. 

I only compared prices which you know but hey ho.

Glad you think so, but considering how bad you think Rangers are, I'm shocked and surprised you think it's great value for money but maybe you're being obtuse.

Anyway I'm out as I'm away to get ready for the Espanyol, sorry Rangers game tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I wouldn't pay 75p to watch Brighton.

Neither would I but I have been given free tickets every now and again from a season ticket holder I know and I won't turn my nose up at something for free, I feel nothing for Brighton they could become a huge European team it still would not pull me towards following them, I knew no Brighton fans growing up in worthing now they are everywhere I go.

I don't get the argument.

Brighton are in the EPL, so their income is disproportionate to ours (mainly due to TV revenue) - they don't hugely rely on ticket sales to keep going whereas Rangers definitely do.  

Anyone who doesn't want to pay £120 doesn't have to.  I think £40 is a decent price for these matches, particularly in comparison to the prices we pay to watch us play shite like Livingston and Dundee.

On a happier note, Lazio just won in Naples.

Edited by Gonzo79

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Anyone who doesn't want to pay £120 doesn't have to.

You do if you've already signed up for CCCS.....

I'm sure most fans will take up the 3 match package, just seems that fans don't get a break. 

I'm sure most fans will take up the 3 match package, just seems that fans don't get a break. 

Yes, I realise that but everyone knew we'd be making one of the UEFA leagues and the CL was £150 last year.  £120 is not unexpected, is it?

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Yes, I realise that but everyone knew we'd be making one of the UEFA leagues and the CL was £150 last year.  £120 is not unexpected, is it?

No, but said earlier its probably at the top end of "acceptable".