[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

3 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Not sure about that team at all. Shame Borna hasn’t made it (never thought I’d say that) big game for sterling. Front 3 Of Roofe, Dessers, Matondo is a massive risk but high reward if it comes off

Just as worried about Raskin & Cantwell who have both been short on form.

Just now, ian1964 said:

I don't mind it to be honest.

We all would've had Roofe and Jack in so no qualms there.

Only doubts are over Sterling and whether Dessers would start - but it isn't a massive red flag I don't think.

Looks like Tav providing the width on the right with Jack tucking in and Matondo on the left with Sterling playing primarily as a defender. Glad Roofe is playing. Big 90 minutes ahead. Still think Dessers is going to have a big say on today's game. He been up and down since coming in but for me has shown enough to suggest he's a clever player. Today he's playing with a very clever player in Roofe so hopefully they can be on the same wavelength.

Sign of intent from Beale. 3 debutants, only, which means more experience in terms of this fixture. The only concern for me is Sterling at LB, but we do have Ridvan on the bench if he looks out of depth. 

The call on Matondo and Roofe was what most of us wanted and is less of a risk in my view than the alternative, again given my first point and the fact that Lammers/Sima/Danilo have not started great. 

Big opportunity for Dessers, and hope he can repay the faith Beale has in him. 

C'mon Rangers, don't let us down. Any win will do. Just do it.