• Abdallah Sima
    • Cyriel Dessers
    • Dujon Sterling
    • Danilo
    • Sam Lammers
    • Jose Cifuentes
    • Kieran Dowell
    • Leon Balogun

Butland best thus far and if some are honest with themselves, a lot of Rangers fans doubted the signing.

IMO Lammers should some promise in pre-season and think he has ability to take the ball in tight situations and has heading ability. 

Dessers looked good in 1st leg against PSV but was bad in the return leg (certainly not alone there). 

Danilo was the one that excited me the most and I'm surprised he has been on the bench more than on the pitch.

Sterling was clearly a squad player and that's what he'll be for a season at least and we can only hope he can replicate Calvin Bassey (and let's not kid ourselves here again, Bassey was written off early in his Rangers career).

Sima has pace and remember being impressed with him when he played against us so hopefully he can offer something.

I expected more of Cifu as he has just finished a very good 1/2 season in MLS, maybe once he's settled we'll see him improve. 

Balogun will give us cover in a few positions throughout the season.

Not seen enough of Dowell to make a judgement.

Butland no doubt.

I think Danilo will come good. 

Dessers and Lammers could find some success as well. 

Sima will make some wonder shots as a bench player. He strikes me as a power hitter who will struggle for average. To steal a baseball term.