[FT] Rangers 1 (Sima 75') - 3 Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Not exactly difficult to do better than Beale at recruitment is it?

What do we do with the likes of Dessers and Lammers now? Pay them off? That’s the worrying part

That's what you wanted. 

What a brutal week, you are not alone.

I think Rangers need someone who knows how Scottish football works, not someone who has to learn it again. And someone who can make hard decisions. Rangers cannot be a project for upstarts and hopefuls, academy coaches and trainers. I heard of that Potter guy, but der Berliner also told me of McCann, one of your former players. He will know the game and the club. Perhaps until someone else has been found.

Watched only 30 minutes today. Aberdeen were lucky with their goals, but you could see that they wanted it more too. From that point of view, they deserved the result. It would be a less hard lesson if the Rangers players had shown the same will to win. This is something a new coach has to weed out. Too many lack enthusiasm and spirit. Cantwell and Sakala have/had that. And Hagi. 

Edited by Idisi

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Come on - there were fans wanting SG out BEFORE we won the league, then after we failed to beat Malmo. 

I was one (a few games into the season, not just after Malmo and certainly not before we won the league), but I never thought he'd be sacked because the results were still fine - it was the performances that dipped. 

He was then offered the Villa job and left. 

I was content.