Alan Hutton

I wouldnt like to see him sold for any amount. He's still young and will only get better. Been my favourite player for some time. Love to know how many that slagged him a while ago have changed there minds

I am glad to say that I wasn't one of them Jon. He has been an absolute revelation since WS and AM came in. The change in him has been nothing short of incredible.

I think 30k a week is a bit over the top Gribz, although IMO he is worth the same 25k the Tims gave Brown.

I was among the boo boys 6 months ago and never imagined how much he would improve in such a short time. Well done to the lad.

Unless he wants to move ,i dont think Rangers would accept any bid for him. And Im sure Barry will be reminding him that the Premiership isnt what its cracked up to be. Mind you , i'd expect bigger teams than Blackburn to make an offer for him.

I just hope he stays and becomes a legend at the club

I thought he was a great talent before his injury and prayed he would come back to the same level. He has got even better. I don't know if he was to blame for the first goal today but he was one of the three players caught sleeping.

I can't believe people are supporting him after tonight. The Italians 1st goal was a simple mistake by our defence but watch Hutton before the ball went out for a throw. If he ran back instead of jogging back he may have stopped the ball going out for a throw in. I got the impression he couldnt give a fuck. Not just him but others too.

Defenders track back to their position, he jogged back. 100% mistake on his part. It happened again and the Italians nearly went 2 up.

Why people think he's the best RB in europe is strange to say the least.

I can't believe people are supporting him after tonight. The Italians 1st goal was a simple mistake by our defence but watch Hutton before the ball went out for a throw. If he ran back instead of jogging back he may have stopped the ball going out for a throw in. I got the impression he couldnt give a fuck. Not just him but others too.

Defenders track back to their position, he jogged back. 100% mistake on his part. It happened again and the Italians nearly went 2 up.

Why people think he's the best RB in europe is strange to say the least.

you should watch mcmanus falling on his arse as the ball went in the net too for the first goal. it was a catalogue of errors for the first goal. to blame 1 guy is utter bollocks.

Not only ws he a threat going forward,he put in a few challenges at the back as well,he was all over the place,outstanding performance,now just watch the offers coming in for him,especially from Italian clubs.To be fair apart from the first five minutes yesterday I thought we did excellent and deserved at least a draw,but it was not to be so let's look forward to the world cup qualifiers,which will be drawn soon,and because of our euro performances we will get a good draw and hopefully qualify for the world cup

No surprise from the sunday papers:

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is tracking Scotland and Rangers fullback Alan Hutton, 22, as a possible long-term replacement for Gary Neville.

Eff off Awex he is ours :uzi: