Ridvan and agent to meet with Rangers and Clement to discuss lack of game time

10 hours ago, CammyF said:

That doesn't mean he is good enough. Ridvan sending his representatives to speak to Clement regarding lack of game time showd Ridvan doesn't think he's part of Clements plans. 

Do we know discussions are actually planned and this isn’t just more baseless gossip?

12 hours ago, CammyF said:

Someone who is fit to play in the majority of games would be a great start. 

Since Borna played ahead of him, and injuries of various degrees can happen to any player at any time, that's not really an argument against Ridvan as a player? You can have luck with people like Kent or Tavernier, who virtually don't receive an injury for half a decade, while others like Helander (with no real great injury background) or Hagi get their knees etc. done and miss lots of game time. Sometimes you wonder what would have happened to Devine or Zukowksi et al, had Tavernier wrecked his cruciate knee ligaments. Some striker would have taken the penalties and increased his value, no doubt.

It is rather interesting to see some injured players getting worse over time, while certain never-injured ones get some sort of irreplaceable value. So far, e.g. I haven't missed Kent.

Whatever it is people see in Ridvan, I don't. I'd sell him tomorrow. For a club that's spent money on Dessers, Lammers and Pena in recent times I see Ridvan in that same bracket, no idea what it was we saw in him. I genuinely wonder if Ross Wilson bought him just so someone at the club was smaller than him. 

Too small. He can’t help that. Phil can’t help but select a taller option. Nobody wants to say it but thems the bare bones of the issue. 
The man never should have been signed. We are gonna have one hell of a time getting anywhere near what we paid for him. 
Whoever gave the green light for this cat should be D&Q’d.