Broadfoot silly statement !

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

KIRK Broadfoot believes it will be impossible for Scotland boss Alex McLeish to ignore Kevin Thomson if he keeps producing the goods for Rangers.

Thomson has been an ever-present in Walter Smith's side since clinching his �£2m transfer from Hibs midway through last season.

The 23-year-old midfielder has shown he is not out of his depth at the top level in Europe this season as the Gers have moved to the brink of Champions League glory.

And Kirk reckons that Big Eck will be forced to draft Kevin into the national team for their World Cup 2010 qualifying campaign.

Just incase ye havent noticed Kirk he is 23 yrs old and in a B team plus he has done hee haw since he arrived at Ibrox

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
How can it be a silly statement when guys like Paul Hartley are getting a game at the moment, Thompson is better than him is he not?

Im not interested in Hartley so why mention a scum player on here

But I know Thomson is garbage :mad:

Sorry Tully I think Thomson is doing a decent job and will hopefully get better as he plays more often.

Needs to work on his concentration and decision-making but overall he's doing OK alongside Ferguson.

What I would say is that we need to choose Ferguson and either Thomson or Hemdani for the deeper central roles so we can play a more creative player in the striker supporting role.

It's a toss up between Hemdani and Thomson who both offer slightly different positives.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Sorry Tully I think Thomson is doing a decent job and will hopefully get better as he plays more often.

Needs to work on his concentration and decision-making but overall he's doing OK alongside Ferguson.

What I would say is that we need to choose Ferguson and either Thomson or Hemdani for the deeper central roles so we can play a more creative player in the striker supporting role.

It's a toss up between Hemdani and Thomson who both offer slightly different positives.

I was hoping for better from him by now but he has disappointed me and I get the impression he just doesnt have it

I think I even overated him when he was with Hibs....did Broon make him look good ?

I was the same as you - I always liked Thomson before Brown.

I think since he first broke into the team at Hibs (and latterly at Rangers) he's been played a bit deeper and isn't quite as effective in some ways.

It will be interesting to see how his development continues over the next wee while.

Agree with this overall. Thought he was superb early on in the season and since then his form has dipped slightly, odd games apart. To clarify, when I say his form has dipped, I still think he plays quite well, just not as well as in the early part of the season.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Agree with this overall. Thought he was superb early on in the season and since then his form has dipped slightly, odd games apart. To clarify, when I say his form has dipped, I still think he plays quite well, just not as well as in the early part of the season.

I thought he was very average at the start and has slowly got worse

He has gone right down in my estimations as I more or less mentioned to frankie

I expected more from him when we signed him and even more so when WS came back as manager. He seemed to play great and boss the midfield with Hibs every game I saw them play before we signed him.

Maybe he'll just take him a wee bit longer to settle in but I'm hoping there's more, a lot more to come from him.

With Hibs he knew his role which was more dominating than he has with us. Does he know his role next to Fergie? Is he in awe of Fergie? Is Fergie overpowering him. Playing beside Fergie is not the easiest job in the world in my eyes.