Broadfoot silly statement Mark II

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
On what basis do you make this statement ?? That he played for Falkirk before Rangers ? Because there is NO WAY you can make that statement based on what he has done since he came to Ibrox.

Seriously.... am intrigued as to how you can make that conclusion at this stage.

He was crap with Falkirk and ther same applies to Broadfoot he was crap at StMirren....they are not Rangers standard, never have been and never will be

He was crap with Falkirk and ther same applies to Broadfoot he was crap at StMirren....they are not Rangers standard, never have been and never will be

Which is what you were saying about Hutton a year ago...... sounds like you are being premature in your estimation to me.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Which is what you were saying about Hutton a year ago...... sounds like you are being premature in your estimation to me.

None of then will ever be like Hutton they dont have it

None of then will ever be like Hutton they dont have it

I'm the first to admit I said that about Hutton and probably said what you have said about the likes of Gow etc, about Hutton not so long ago. What Alan Hutton has acheived at our clubs shows we should stick by players insted of trying to chase them out the club

I'm the first to admit I said that about Hutton and probably said what you have said about the likes of Gow etc, about Hutton not so long ago. What Alan Hutton has acheived at our clubs shows we should stick by players insted of trying to chase them out the club

EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. They haven't been given a chance, aren't getting paid a shit load of money, appear to be decent squad fillers - yet we have Tully here trying to chase them out the door before he has even seen them in a Gers jersey.

Nice show of loyalty to the players.

Given we lack a creative midfielder and at times appear to be bereft of making chances... it is ironic that Gow was the SPL's 2nd top in assists last season - would appear to be the exact type of player we need.

Now in Tully's eyes though - but then I guess it is all about opinion.

Have to say i see where Tully is coming from, Broadfoot was bought for back up and Ive never seen enough to suggest he can go on and become a great centre half. But if he left in January I would hardly be getting the tissues out as long as bought another better defender.

He totally cant be compared with Hutton. Hutton had talent before his leg break and the ibrox crowd were split on him with many saying he has potential. Mo Ross was poor but Hutton offered much more than him.

Gow has baffled me. He did do things in games with Falkirk to suggest he could go on to better things in a better side but he hasnt had a chance. There must be something that hasnt surfaced in this story.