[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

Really looking forward to seeing a defensive partnership which is minus Goldson, as for me he is still the weakest link in our line-up. Although I'm hoping our central defenders have a fairly easy night, and we score early and book our place in the knock-out rounds with a comfortable win.

I'd start Cifuentes, Souttar and McCausland tonight...

Butland

Tav       Souttar       Davies    Borna

Lundstram  Cifuentes

McCausland      Cantwell       Sima

Danilo

Cifu probably our best performer v Aberdeen imo and the experiment with Cantwell on the right just isn't working so I'd move him into the centre, Lawrence is still early in his comeback from injury so I think Clement will rest him. I'd also like to see McCausland from the start in a game where there will be a lot of space and transitions.

I still think Souttar has the highest ceiling of our defenders as well, but that's just me.

We *SHOULD* win this and win it well imo, if we're capable of blitzing Sparta in the first half then I'm hoping for 4 goals tonight.

C'mon lads

Edited by yuddie