The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

54 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Alfredo Morelos officially a free-angeny. Bring him home...........

“The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

“But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

Luke 15:11-32

50 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

“The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

“But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

Luke 15:11-32

The robe should be made of an elastic material for shifts in mass.

Morelos has played a total of 76 minutes and scored no goals since he left us.

His last competitive goal was in April.

NO

27 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm just going on the assumption that anyone saying they want Morelos back is taking the p*ss.  

Somebody was gonna say / suggest it, so thought I'd get in there 1st

Now, what's Billy Gilmour up to these days?  

Edited by CammyF

18 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

If we want him we will get him for less than £2m. Watch this space. Our first offer should be 900k. 

They'd tell us to fuck off right enough.

The add ons will probably do a lot of heavy lifting if we do sign him, it'll probably be something like 1.25-.5m with an extra 1m in add ons.

But hopefully it's target's that reflect his value to us as a signing, rather than pish like triggering 250k for 10 league apps.

If we're throwing 3m+ upfront let's just pray he fires us to the title eh.

25 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

We won't be paying anywhere near £3m for him buddy. Not a chance. 

Every Rangers hater in the country will be trying so hard to push his price and value up in the hope it sticks and we are forced to pay over the odds. We won't. 

Aye I agree but what's he worth to Hearts at the moment though?

Take away his goals and performances and they'd be knee deep in a battle at the bottom - they've scored 15 and he's chipped in with 7 of them.

I'm only playing Devil's advocate but if I was a Hearts fan and we sold Shankland for less than 1m, heck even less than 1.5m I'd be fuming. Especially in January like.

3 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

He won't be worth anything if he downs tools because they threaten to play hard ball. 

I don't believe Hearts are in a position to play hardball over a player who would walk over broken glass to play for us. 

I'd love him to fire us to a title tbf, we need more scottish blood in the team - coming from a brummie ha!

The women's team do it right like that tbf to them.