The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Insanely overrated...limited skill set, phoned it in for large portions of his Rangers career.

His level is Blackpool, or Wigan. 

League one, two...some smaller Championship clubs perhaps?

Never cared for him. 

TBF Liverpool fleeced us. 

Whoa buddy! - he also did it against some of Europe's top teams; some of his best performances came in the Europa, a step above the SPL.

27 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Whoa buddy! - he also did it against some of Europe's top teams; some of his best performances came in the Europa, a step above the SPL.

Yip!!! Ripped Dortmund apart home and away, yet he's no better that a Blackpool player. 

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

He went fat Elvis on us. 

You see, you cats are thinkin about the Kent that still gave a shit...where he was on point.

When he was swivel hippin it, vibrant, tearing up the pitch...punchin Scott Brown...scorin against them.

Not me

It's always the final memories that stick with me the most...and like fat Elvis, sweatin through a bodysuit, mumbling to himself in a diabetic coma at the Flamingo....that Kent is the one that will stick with me. 

BS runs into nothing, low effort, losing the ball...horrid passes...shots not even remotely close. 

Phonin it in. 

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

image.png.3e27cea47fe80b79b135007dd7126c67.png

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Whether his performances and lack of appearances in April and May were due to fitness issues or the fact that he had decided to move, we'll never know but it certainly appeared to me to be fitness related."

Fitness might have played a part but I think that his plan to move on was the main problem.

Some players just lose motivation at that point.

He looks like he will not recover the motivation that we need.

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

Fitness might have played a part but I think that his plan to move on was the main problem.

Some players just lose motivation at that point.

He looks like he will not recover the motivation that we need.

I'm sure he'll be able to regain the motivation at the right club and in the right environment, neither of which he had in Turkey. 

I'm sure he'd do a great job for a championship club in England.