The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

19 hours ago, yuddie said:

If we get Bulat, Doig and Silva in this window then I might actually start to take our recruitment seriously.

Sky sports reporting we have an interest in Doig.

Changing our left back is not going to determine whether we win the league or not. We need a couple of instinctive and ruthless strikers. 

47 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We need a couple of instinctive and ruthless strikers.

Doesn't everyone. Those don't grow on trees...especially in the stores we're shoppin at.

What do you estimate Rangers transfer budget is for this window? 5-6M?

We need a pair? Decisive, AND Ruthless?...ha! Sheeeeit.

Puff puff pass cause I need some of that hopium.

Larry Shankland is our best hope. No adjustment time required. Plug and play.

Pay Hearts the caish and press on.

Rangers were never working on a deal to sign Hellas Verona defender Josh Doig in the January transfer window, according to Fabrizio Romano.

https://www.ibroxnews.com/2024/01/13/rangers-transfer-update-emerges-on-josh-doig-as-fabrizio-romano-shares-news/

Going by what I see today (again), I'd keep Ridvan ahead of many other players.

33 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Rangers were never working on a deal to sign Hellas Verona defender Josh Doig in the January transfer window, according to Fabrizio Romano.

https://www.ibroxnews.com/2024/01/13/rangers-transfer-update-emerges-on-josh-doig-as-fabrizio-romano-shares-news/

Going by what I see today (again), I'd keep Ridvan ahead of many other players.

Today, as in todays friendly? 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Oh dear. 

Dunno what people want to see here? All about opinions, but the constant Ridvan bashing is rather strange, given that he is more skilled and forward minded than Borna, always brings a new spark into his side's attack. His height is barely important. On the other hand, no word must be uttered about our dear captain Tavernier, who drags himself out of so many mediocre performances with the odd cross or penalty goal.

Just now, der Berliner said:

Dunno what people want to see here? All about opinions, but the constant Ridvan bashing is rather strange, given that he is more skilled and forward minded than Borna, always brings a new spark into his side's attack. His height is barely important. On the other hand, no word must be uttered about our dear captain Tavernier, who drags himself out of so many mediocre performances with the odd cross or penalty goal.

Not true - Borna who isn't great, but he is far better than Ridvan. That's why 3 managers have picked him ahead of Ridvan. 

Bornas goals and assists are also more impressive than Ridans 

15 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Not true - Borna who isn't great, but he is far better than Ridvan. That's why 3 managers have picked him ahead of Ridvan. 

Bornas goals and assists are also more impressive than Ridans 

I accept your opinion and disagree. He's shown what he can do this and late last month. He wasn't given an opportunity to do anything. Hence the stats at 22.